Channel Manager - Microsoft
New York, United States
Strategic – Cloud Partnerships
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Responsible for all aspects of building and managing the sales and alliance relationship with Microsoft in the Americas. We are looking for an experienced, passionate individual who has deep experience and expertise working with cloud platform partners, ideally Microsoft. This person should have a history of successfully delivering sales results via partnerships. In addition to experience and passion we are looking for a hands-on, strategic, won’t-take-no-for-an-answer, team player to drive this partnership forward.
- Planning: Deliver regional strategy and plan for Microsoft in collaboration and alignment with enterprise sales and business development leaders as well as regional partners in the Americas region.
- Market Differentiation: Develop and deliver compelling partner value propositions that produce mutually beneficial and meaningful relationships between Microsoft sales and our channel and technology partners.Sales and GTM: Drive sales enablement, opportunity qualification and sales alignment with Microsoft and Dataiku direct sales teams and partners.
- Relationship Management work with Microsoft, Dataiku sales and partners to ensure the right processes, guidelines and governance models are in pace including agreements, executive relationships and processes
- Evangelization: Establish DSS as the go to platform on Azure for big data and AI analytics across industries and aligned to key technology partners.
- Cross functional collaboration: Actively work with Dataiku and Microsoft product, engineering, marketing, sales, finance, legal and operations teams for all aspects of product and solution lifecycle management.
- Ability to see the big picture understand the competitive landscape and technological trends in our space. Identify opportunities and threats and look to align with partners who… add
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.