Talent Branding Specialist
New York, United States /
Marketing – Marketing /
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 850 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We’re looking for a creative Talent Branding Specialist based in our New York City office to help us scale the company. Dataiku is a fast-growing tech unicorn and making sure that we attract the right talent and have the right people in the business is critical to our future success.
The good news is all ingredients are there: great culture, innovative tech and amazing momentum. All we miss is you to help us unveil the hidden gem of the U.S tech scene!
As part of our newly created Talent Branding team and in cooperation with our regional talent acquisition, HR, comms and marketing teams, you'll be taking ownership of North American recruitment marketing and employer branding activities. Applying your knowledge of social media, digital marketing, events, and creative communications, you will design innovative and metrics-driven candidate experiences that help them clearly understand the value inherent in a career at Dataiku.
What you'll do:
- Partner with leaders across the company to help develop further and execute the North American employee and recruitment brand strategy to rapidly scale the organization
- Design, optimize and scale digital marketing campaigns that improve candidates acquisition, conversion and engagement using data-driven strategies
- Build top of the funnel brand awareness around Dataiku’s company culture through social media, external PR content, and events
- Create a remarkable experience for passive and active candidates through content using Dataiku’s job website, Dataiku’s blog, email nurturing and more
- Own the North America employer awards program and manage all submissions
- Leverage every opportunity to engage Dataikers in our employer brand efforts, converting them into true brand ambassadors
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of brand / digital marketing experience, ideally in the tech industry
- You love building brands and excel at everything social
- You have a strong track record of creating beautiful, innovative and engaging content
- You juggle priorities with ease and do whatever it takes to keep projects on track
- You like to find yourself at the crossroads of several teams, working cross-functionally across the organization
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and get things done
- Experience in employer branding, recruitment or HR is a plus
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.