Jr. Business Systems Administrator
New York, United States
Business Operations – Analytics
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator! This person will work closely with our Salesforce Administrator to manage our existing SF implementation and associated applications. The role requires strong interpersonal communication skills and strong analytical thinking.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support Customer-facing teams with SF analytics
- Assist in data import/export/updates, system customization
- Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Work with the Sales Enablement Team to create and update Salesforce training materials
- Assist in training new users on Salesforce and any additional applications relevant to their role
- Maintain data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Updates existing Salesforce configuration, when necessary, to provide solutions for reporting workflows and enhanced functionality.
- Work with Business Systems team to assist on new system integrations
- Support and troubleshoot issues across our teams related to Salesforce and connected applications, including Outreach, Gainsight, FinancialForce, and Ironclad.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably on Salesforce Lightning
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to be challenged by your work.
- Experience with Outreach, Gainsight, or FinancialForceBonus Experience:
- Experience with CPQ tools
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.