Talent Brand Ambassador
People Operations – Recruiting
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We’re looking for our first Talent Brand Ambassador to join our fast-growing Recruitment team in Paris. Your mission will be to bring our employer brand to life through content that shows our strong culture. In this role, you will need to understand how recruitment, brand identity and marketing strategy come together to contribute to an overall world-class talent engagement.
In the heart of our People strategy, you will:
- Drive the strategic direction for the global employer brand to help successfully achieve our hiring goals.
- Lead all content production and create powerful campaigns across all candidate touch points, online and offline.
- Leverage every opportunity to engage Dataikers in our employer brand efforts, converting them into true brand ambassadors.
- Understand the complexities and nuances of the multiple markets you'll support.
- Partner closely with Recruitment, Marketing and PR to create and deliver our strategy.
- Lead the redesign of Dataiku's career page to improve the candidate experience.
- Develop a strong campus strategy
- You love building brands and excel at everything social? You might be the one we're looking for!
- You have 5+ years brand / marketing experience, in an international environment, ideally in a fast-growing company in the tech industry.
- A true data geek, you understand the art and science of social content creation.
- You have a strong track record of creating beautiful and engaging content.
- You juggle priorities with ease and you do whatever it takes to keep projects on track.
- You have a contagious energy and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Fluency in French is a plus.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.