Sales Partnerships Director, Americas
New York, United States
Sales – Sales Partnerships
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Partner Director to join our Partnerships team covering North America. Since the launch of our company in 2013, we have experienced healthy growth and strong market demand. This is a new position due to business expansion with responsibility for working with an existing set of partners and for recruiting, enabling and activating new partners. We are looking to expand on our early momentum with partners to drive incremental sales for Dataiku and enhance our ability to service our growing customer base.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and the business benefits of AI and who can tie the value of Dataiku Data Science Studio (DSS) to the offers of our partners from both a product and GTM perspective. The Partner Director will engage with ecosystem partners - system integrators, consultants, value-added resellers and complementary technology partners - at the executive and field levels to develop joint solution offerings that deliver value for our joint customers.
The Partner Director is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and enabling partners and managing go-to-market programs and field execution between our sales teams to drive revenue attainment and customer success. The role also includes the management of a small team of Partner Managers and Partner Solution Architects with the potential to add additional team members in the future.
Dataiku is a fast-growing company with great momentum and the Partner Director will need to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and other departments to drive sustainable company growth.
- 8+ year experience in developing partnerships and revenue-generating partner relationships
- Experience in “data” – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration, AI, etc
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer/partner interactionsBackground in positioning innovative solutions
- Strong ability to develop joint value propositions with partners and to cultivate champions within partner organizations.
- Ability to articulate competitive positioning and differentiation
- Ability to lead and manage a team to exceed revenue and business objectives Strong presentation, negotiation, and business planning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Travel 30% to 40%
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits, and paid vacation
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.