Hadoop Architect EMEA
Data Science – Data Science
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Hadoop Architect to support the deployment of its Data Science Platform for our customers in EMEA. The position can be based in Germany or in our Paris office. The role consists in supporting enterprise deployment of our Data Science product, by designing and supporting large scale architecture. Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Hadoop Architect will work closely with the Data Science and R&D team, and will be a key player in supporting Dataiku growth.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Support the deployment of Dataiku DSS in a large variety of environments (scalability, availability and security)
- Provide architecture recommendation about DSS
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack
- Troubleshoot runtime issues
- 3+ years in a similar experience with the Hadoop ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Linux system administration experience
- Familiarity with configuration management system (Ansible...)
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP and Kerberos
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning
Bonus points for any of these:
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built and are looking for sharp, knowledge-hungry, and vivacious doers to join the adventure.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.