Senior Account Executive - France: Manufacturing, Energies and Utilities Sectors
Sales – Sales Account Executive
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our France sales team.
The role consists of engaging prospects and users from the French Manufacturing, Energies and Utilities Sectors on the topic of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging Dataiku DSS. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, leveraging various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering, and will be a key player in defining Dataiku's French strategy. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
- Strong experience in selling softwares to users from the Manufacturing, Energies and Utilities Sectors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in technical field sales
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 10 to 40%
- (Optional) "Data" experience – big data, analytics, data science, machine learning, BI/DW, data integration
- (Optional) Early-stage start-up experience
- You will be part of a rapidly growing team responsible for developing a market with huge potential
- Dataiku DSS is an innovative, state-to-the-art product which has already demonstrated product market fit
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.