Data Science – Data Science
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
We're looking for someone with a strong background in Machine Learning and Experiments Design to join our AI Lab team.
At Dataiku AI Lab, we develop new AI products, at the edge of academic and scientific advances. Artificial Intelligence is not only about face-generating GANs and solving video games, it can also have a real impact in the entreprise. This requires strong understanding of machine learning techniques as well as experiments designs, operational research and reinforcement learning.
Our goal is to research, develop and launch those more prescriptive-driven products.
- Develop statistical models
- Design experiments and apply them to real life problem
- Participate in designing and prototyping of AI products.
- Manage scientific programs, workshops and activities at Dataiku AI Lab
- MSc/PhD degree in Statistics, Econometrics, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong statistical knowledge and experimental design principles.
- Knowledge developing in Python or R.
Bonus point for publication in research journals.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.