New York, United States
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a post-grad intern for a 6 month intern to perm opportunity.
Building and growing Dataiku’s local ecosystem in key target US cities (New York, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, and Austin) by planning and executing local meetup schedule of events building, animating, and growing Dataiku’s online community of followers, users, thought leaders through the use of social media channels & targeted campaigns coordinating global community outreach and growth, both online and offline, with Geographical Stakeholders to ensure alignment of messaging, branding, and positioning across all channels acting as the link between marketing and data scientists, AEs, partnerships, and geo leaders to ensure harmonious collaboration for both online and offline ecosystem marketing activities and campaigns.
- Crafting messaging around marketing assets for maximum exposure (including on Dataiku’s website, social media, and in advertising).
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of messaging to make improvements.
- Making a recommendation for the ideal asset campaign given different audiences and markets.
- Writing original content for Dataiku’s blog and contributing to the production of larger assets (e.g., white papers).
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Trips to Paris (our European HQ)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and driven team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.