AI Governance Solutions Manager
Paris, France or London, United Kingdom /
Business Solutions – Business solutions /
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
As more and more companies develop their practice of Artificial Intelligence, so do their need to organize their AI efforts with reinforced governance and controls, in order to improve the efficiency of their AI initiatives and manage their underlying risks.
The AI Governance Solution Manager will play a key role in supporting development of Dataiku’s AI Governance offering, working on developing unique perspective on how to answer the challenges linked to scaling with AI in a controlled and responsible way, supporting development of our product line and acting as a key stakeholder of our AI Governance offering roll-out.
What You'll Do :
- Manage regulatory watch on AI Governance topics, and produce relevant outputs and recommandations
- Support general push on AI Governance offering by structuring relevant documents, supporting enablement of teams, participating to client interactions as required and building specific workshops and customer engagement approaches
- Tightly work with the Governance Hub team on the development of the tool: debrief of client interactions, detailed definition of needs, mapping of processes, building of blueprints, testing, …
- Actively contribute to the definition of Governance Hub roll-out and implementation plan building. Support initial implementations as required
- Work tightly with Dataiku’s partnership team on building a strong network of partners on AI Governance : defining joint offers, support with documents and interactions, contribute to joint marketing and push activities, ...
- Act as a key lead on Responsible AI for Dataiku: build an active community of experts working on the topic, develop our positioning and offer in tight coordination with the Responsible AI Data Scientist, coordinate action plans and delivery, … The AI Governance Solutions Manager will notably be in charge of designing programs to successfully embed Responsible AI in our customer facing programs and encourage Responsible AI adoption
- Build Dataiku’s presence in the AI Governance space through Marketing activities
- Act as Dataiku’s go-to-person on AI Governance
- Master's degree, 5 to 7 years of working experience with proven experience on AI management or governance/controls topics
- The candidate will be required to have a solid understanding of AI Governance across all dimensions, with a strong skill set in Responsible AI delivery (building fair ML pipelines, managing explainability requirements, …)
- Passionate about the topic, with a strong implementation mindset
- Expertise in regulatory and risk management topics
- Proven track record in working with diverse teams and in engaging people on advanced topics
- Experience in project management with tangible deliveries, notably in terms of supporting document production.
- Both able to make detailed recommendations and not afraid to actually do the work
- Great communication skills (both written and oral), able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.