Total Rewards Senior Associate / Manager
New York, United States /
People Operations – People Operations /
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a Total Rewards Senior Associate / Manager with global scope to join our People Systems and Rewards team. Working out of one of Dataiku’s major offices in NYC or remotely (preferably in the US Northeast region), we are looking for someone with integrity, energy, and a strong background relating to the management, administration and analysis of compensation, benefits and equity programs.
This role offers a motivated and hardworking individual the opportunity to make a strategic impact while learning about many aspects of our business. For valuable support, you’ll report directly to the Head of People Systems and Rewards.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Subject matter expertise in Compensation, Benefits and Retirement. This exciting and important role will be integral in setting the overall long-term benefits and retirement strategy for a fast paced, scaling organization
- 5+ years experience in strategic design, evaluation, implementation and on-going management of health and retirement programs initiatives, including analyzing trends in and patterns of program usage to evaluate effectiveness and expansion to recommend improvements affecting employee experience, cost management and efficiency
- 2+ years experience in management and administration of compensation programs and eagerness to find creative solutions of how best to reward employees and improve employee experience
- Ability to manage any compensation, benefits and retirement plans and administration systems and provide expertise as necessary to ensure data and process integrity by understanding and proactively identifying opportunities to improve and optimizing related systems according to business requirements
- Experience assisting with compensation/benefits/equity reviews and market data survey submissions
- Ability to uncover underlying issues or business problems relating to Total Rewards programs and do what’s needed to fix them
- Experience researching, analyzing and preparing various compensation related data requests coming from leaders and colleagues while being mindful and adhering to security access constraints
- Excellent communication skills: ability to concisely explain complex cross-functional processes
- Ability to create clear/simple documentation - process guides & diagrams. Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Opportunity to join Dataiku early on and help scale the company
- Competitive compensation package, equity, health benefits and paid vacation and (be in the unique position to help set the strategy for these benefits!)
- Trips to Paris, our European HQ (post Covid)
- Opportunity to work with smart, passionate and driven colleagues in a global workforce
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, doubled in size and opened new offices across the globe. 2020 looked no different as we announced a $100 million Series D in August! We are now more than 600 Dataikers globally. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography (and remote work) doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.