Finance – Accounting
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for someone with integrity, energy, and a strong financial background to join our very international and growing finance team. You’ll help us on a wide array of topics across finance, accounting, operations, and administration. This role offers a motivated and hardworking individual the opportunity to make a big impact, while learning about many aspects of our business.
- Assist with financial analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with financial reporting
- Calculate commissions and bonuses
- Help select and implement new tools to help us run more efficiently
- Help with ad-hoc data analysis projects, including pulling, analyzing and summarizing data and making recommendations
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, including investment banking, corporate finance, or consulting (prior start up experience a plus)
- Highly analytical with strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and at least some experience building financial models
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Has a lot of Initiative, detail orientation, ability to multi-task, and willingness to learn new things
- High-growth start-up, backed by US and French VCs
- Amazing product (Yes, we love our product, No, we are not biased ;-))
- Brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues (despite the above comment)Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Cool office
- You will be part of a great adventure, joining a young company with great momentum and a promising future
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.