Community Manager (EMEA)
London, United Kingdom
Marketing – User Advocacy
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a tech savvy Community Manager to join the User Advocacy team and drive the growth of community at Dataiku. Reporting to the Senior Community Manager, you will play an integral role on the team by implementing strategies, tactics, and best practices in a highly technical community environment.
What you'll do:
- Serve as one of the public faces of Dataiku in online community, and other channels.
- Execute on the operational community plan to support business goals
- Work closely with senior managers and other team members across departments to develop & implement new community promotions, engagement strategies and tactics.
- Interact with customers, partners and prospects to ensure positive experiences
- Manage monthly programs to enable, engage and grow the Dataiku user base
- Help develop, engage and grow local user groups in EMEA
- Organize in person events to drive loyalty and engagement
- Identify, cultivate, and manage relationships with superusers and advocates
- Solicit, gather, evaluate and implement user feedback to optimize the community experience
- Communicate and promote new community features or procedures to members and employees
- Prepare reports with qualitative and quantitative data, insights and analytics to communicate trends and the value of the community to stakeholders
Who you are:
- Experience in online community management and moderation, customer advocacy, customer support or customer success
- Understanding of key community metrics
- Demonstrated success in growth of key community metrics or ROI
- Experience with Lithium, Jive, Salesforce, and other major community platform vendors
- Familiarity with Dataiku, data science, machine learning and advanced analytics a plus
- Familiarity with Python or SQL, or a willingness to learn is nice to have
- Curiosity, critical thinking, creativity and autonomy
- Highly organized and ability to keep to deadlines
- Outgoing and adaptable to working in a fast paced and changing environment with the ability to prioritize conflicting demands
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.