Partner Certification - Intern
Sales – Sales Partnerships
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for an intern to manage the Partner Certification process and track partner training achievement. The intern would be responsible for the Level 1 certification process: from initial outreach and communication, through test grading, tracking and certificate distribution.
This role offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic work environment in a growing software company, and to gain firsthand knowledge of processes and procedures needed to support a growing ecosystem of partners.
- We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, process driven and interested in learning more about data science. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Experience working with online collaboration tools - Google Suite, Slack, etc.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Task-oriented with the ability to adhere to deadlines
- English proficiency (speaking\writing)
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.