Business Operations Strategist
Business Operations – Analytics
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
As Dataiku is growing (fast!) and we’re looking for great talent to lead internal strategic projects with our senior management in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations, supporting them in opportunities for business and process improvements, transformation and automation. As a Business Operations Strategist, you will manage projects typically 2 weeks to 6 months long projects with Dataiku executive managers to support them in improving their operations during the exponential growth phase of the organisation.
What you'll do
- Work with executive and management teams to help identify and specify significant process and system automation & optimization
- Perform the qualitative and quantitative analysis and market research to support such projects
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver business solutions
- Develop and define business requirements, workflow design, process mapping, functional specifications, gap analysis and use cases
- Work with cross functional teams to implement such improvements in the organization
- Support the organization in the deployment and maintenance strategy of rolled-out projects
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience
- Highly analytical mindset
- Some (2+ years) experience in consulting role, or a strong appetite for it
- Curious to a fault in wanting to understand the in and outs of everything you run into
- Able to learn and understand quickly the vocabulary, concepts and key stakes of new fields of activity, from finance to sales or product management, as well as the various tools of the trade
- Spreadsheet wizard or beyond
- Both able to make detailed recommendations and not afraid to actually do the work
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Based in Paris, France or New York and able to travel for extended period of time in both locations
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.