Senior Technical Recruiter
People Operations – Recruiting
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a talented Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team to help us develop our R&D department.
The recruiter will own all aspects of recruiting, including outreach, screening/interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams.
What You'll Do
- Engage talent — Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the full hiring process
- Build solid relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- Train hiring managers and interviewers to ensure a great experience to our candidates
- Work with Talent Team in developing Talent Acquisition strategies and projects
- Be a passionate Dataiku brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in tech hiring with a passion for building high-performing tech teams
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to talk tech ; a technical experience or an engineering degree is a plus
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract high demand talent
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company, ideally for a software company
- Knowledge of ATS tools (Lever is a plus) and recruiting technologies
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.