Learning Strategy Manager
New York, United States
Marketing – User Advocacy
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
The Learning Strategy Manager will create Dataiku’s Learning Strategy and guide the design, management, and execution of a globally scalable and sustainable learning & certification framework. Reporting to the Director of User Advocacy, you will identify and build engaging learning solutions that are fun and develop the capabilities needed to ensure the onboarding, extension of skills and career growth of Dataiku users, while growing a high performing team.
- Lead and implement an effective global learning strategy with an emphasis on real-time, action-based and digitally enabled solutions
- Partner with important stakeholders to assess and prioritize learning needs and ensure alignment across the business
- Drive the redesign and implementation of Dataiku Academy as a one-stop shop self-service immersive and interactive Learning destinationIdentify the most effective modalities and tools to support an array of learners (online, virtual, gamification, simulations, assessments, certifications, in-person)
- Identify strong vendor partners and digital learning platforms, manage those relationships and oversee the Learning Strategy budget
- Integrate intuitive learning technologies and tools that optimize and focus on the learner experience and encourages engagement
- Develop Learning paths and e-learning courses using authorware, system, sound and graphics software
- Oversee the evolution and development of the Global Certification program
- Monitor and establish metrics to ensure Learning efforts are make a compelling ROI case that results in efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs
- Deliver virtual trainings and demos where necessary
- Serve as an internal consultant to our internal technical training functions on program development and execution
- Develop effective communication strategies to increase awareness and usage of learning programs
- 3+ years previous experience in a Learning & Development role in Analytics, Business Intelligence, consulting or technology space
- Demonstrated performance in learning strategy, design, and delivery at a global level
- Experience with multiple learning delivery approachesProven experience launching or managing an LMS
- Demonstrated ability to show learning programs effectiveness through compelling and measurable ROI metrics
- Strong interest in innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive Analytics, Coding experience (Ex. R, Python, SQL or other structured programming language)
- Familiarity with Dataiku, data science, machine learning, advanced analytics a plus
- Consistent track record in prioritizing and leading multiple projects, meeting aggressive deadlines, and strong decision-making abilities
- Unyielding attention to detail across any deliverable.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate at all levels in an organization
- A creative, passionate and highly motivated individual.
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.