Marketing intern - London
London, United Kingdom
Marketing – Marketing
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team in London, ideally starting in February 2020.
As a member of the Marketing team in London, you will play a key role in developing our marketing strategy in the region.
What You'll Do
- Manage technical aspects of our marketing campaigns e.g. landing page creation, tracking, social media posts, etc
- Work closely with the sales team to support a range of marketing activities across the complete marketing life-cycle (from marketing awareness to sales influence)
- Events: Support campaigns for Dataiku’s annual conference, meetups, User groups, Seminars, and conferences
- Help track marketing programs and monitor and analyse performance
- Ad hoc research and analysis to support campaign activities as required
- Creativity and the ability to spot opportunities to help us continually innovate
Who You Are
- Experience with marketing tools such as Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis - experience with code is a plus
- Enjoy our brand-new office in London and the startup life (Drinks, Snacks, Game Room,…)
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate and fun team
- Dataiku has a strong culture based on key values: Ownership, Passion, Autonomy and Friendliness
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast (having just closed a $101 million Series C round in December 2018 and looking to double in 2019), but still maintains a startup spirit. Dataiku serves its global customer base from its headquarters in New York City as well as offices in Paris, London, Munich, Singapore, and Sydney. Each of our offices has a unique culture, but underpinning local nuances, we always value curiosity, collaboration, and can-do attitudes.