Production Analyst - Client Services
Broomfield, CO /
Students/Recent Graduates – Entry Level Positions /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
DataLab’s Client Services Team is at the core of delivering value creation for our clients. Our team’s problem solving, project management and direct marketing skills translate into positive ROI and success for our clients.
Production Analyst is an entry level position in the client services department. The primary responsibilities are to act as a liaison between the internal DataLab USA client team and other internal departments, including analytics and marketing technology. This role provides essential support to DataLab for campaign database marketing services. This role is a gateway to either Client Services or Marketing Technology career paths.
· Act as primary coordination point for all incoming client assets and documentation
· Coordinate campaign production schedules internally
· Create client documentation including client requests, JIRA request and additional client specific information
· Track and document client requests to ensure they are being resolved in a timely manner
· Answer client requests that are standard, scripted
· Monitor quality control for assigned automated tasks
· Coordinate non-campaign processing tasks
· File management and usage
· Ability to learn and use 3rd party software and proprietary software
· Ability to learn basic SQL skills
· Document notes and follow ups for client calls
· Support client billing and usage reporting
· Creation and tracking of task lists and status reports
Responsibility Details (once trained)
o Coordinate between departments
o Know when client files are expected; notify team members if they do not come in
o Know when the client approvals are due and keep team members updated
o Responsible for the movement of files and assets from FTP sites and/or emails to appropriate folders and notify appropriate team members
o Take notes on all client calls and create meeting notes with follow up and action items
o Be able to use FTP, MoveIT, JIRA and navigate through Wiki
o Know all client file inputs for a campaign, understand which would be critical for campaign processing and how the fields within each file are used in the campaign and results reporting
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or STEM field
· Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Ability to learn SQL
· Strong attention to detail, clear communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
· Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
**NO sponsorship offered for this position**
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance
· Optional Short Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 401K with Company Contribution
· Paid Time Off (vacation/illness)
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.