Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Broomfield, CO /
Administrative Services – Office Operations /
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position will start part time, 4 hours/day 5 days a week with potential to go full time with benefits. This is a fully onsite position.
- Assisting management with administrative tasks
- Assisting with HR requests like filing, scanning, etc.
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Travel booking assistance
- Credit card reconciliation
- Supplemental cleaning to cleaning service
- Order lunches
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Marketing or digital background a plus
- Experience in office administration
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Must have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be dependable and have good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
Benefits include Paid Time off for Vacation, Sick, and floating holiday.
8 paid federal holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
401K with company contribution