Germantown, MD /
Marketing Technologies – Data Services /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
DataLab’s Marketing Technology Team is at the core of deploying value creation for our clients. Our technology team’s problem solving and out of the box thinking translate into positive ROI and success for our clients.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Marketing Technology department who has a strong understanding in the fundamentals of programming. The right candidate will largely be expected to learn by doing. They will execute, monitor and QC existing ETL, Reporting and Campaign processes thereby contributing to the team while developing an understanding of DataLab’s solution and how it serves to achieve client goals.
· Run, monitor, and support existing ETL solutions
· Participate in development and maintenance of new and existing software solutions
· Collaborate with other team members on requirements, design, configuration, planning, and development
· Assist with data quality assurance
· Prepare and update reports
· Prepare documentation and provide end-user training and support as necessary
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field, including Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, etc. preferred
· 2+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming (C#, C++, PHP, Java, Python, etc.)
· 2+ years of experience in SQL (MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle)
· Experience in troubleshooting and debugging
· Experience working in Linux environment a plus
· Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to communicate clearly
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.