Germantown, MD /
Administrative Services – Accounting /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
We are looking for someone to join our accounting team who has high attention to detail, time management skills and is eager to learn and grow.
· Account Payables
· Credit card reconciliations
· Updating logs/entering data into an accounting portal
· File and organize invoices within the current filing system
· Work directly with the Accounting Manager
· Follow company procedures
· Assist with the processing/preparation of regular reports
· Perform administrative support functions
· Work with various team members on administrative projects as needed
· Excellent organizational abilities with strong attention to detail
· Book keeping experience
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
· Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and scanners/copiers
· Excellent time management skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Experience in Invoicing, Account Payable, Credit Card reconciliation
· Ability to continuously update logs and enter data into Accounting portal
· College degree in Accounting preferred
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.