Information Security Analyst
Germantown, MD /
Information Technologies/Information Security – Information Security /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
· Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
· Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
· Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identify and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
· Develop and respond to enterprise SIEM system.
· Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
· Demonstrate problem solving and communication skills.
· Ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast-changing environment.
· Ability to follow documented processes and provide recommendations for process improvement.
· Demonstrate ability to document issues and escalate as required based on policy and impact to DataLab USA Systems.
· Conduct remote support sessions with hardware/software-based remote connectivity service and Remote Desktop Connection.
· Meeting regulatory and other standards (HIPAA, NIST, ISO, SSAE 16, CMMC, etc.,)
· Network and Perimeter security (Firewalls, Routers, Switches)
· Bachelor’s degree in an IT or IS major or 3yrs experience in IT or IS field overall with specific IS certification/training/experience.
· Relevant certifications, MCSE, MCSA, Network+, Security+
· Experience using server and service level monitoring software.
· Experience using an enterprise ticketing system.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft based applications and technologies.
· Knowledge of UNIX based operating system.
· Demonstrate capacity for organization and prioritization in a dynamically changing environment.
· Demonstrate ability to work as an effective team member
Job Type: Full-time
**Candidates must be local**
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
All offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.