Information Technology Administrator
Germantown, MD /
Information Technologies/Information Security – Information Technology /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
· Has problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to follow documented processes and work within a audited environment.
· Ability to document and communicate clearly
· Technical skills to Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
· Work with a team
· Support Win 10 laptops/desktops and peripherals
· Support Windows Servers
· Support VOIP phone systems
· Support and troubleshooting applications and Operating Systems.
· Issue/Ticket tracking system.
· Microsoft/Office 365
· Networking skills – TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Switching and Routing Protocols
· IT Asset Management System
· Conduct remote support sessions with remote session tools.
· Perform software and system deployment/patching using managed deployment software.
· System and network monitoring.
· Provide technical user support
· Be available for After-Hours On-Call rotation
Live within 35 minutes of driving distance.
Minimum of AA Degree in related IT/Technical field.
3 years IT Admin/Helpdesk experience.
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.