Senior Marketing Analyst
Germantown, MD /
Client Services – Account Management /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
Experienced Senior Marketing Analyst will:
• Implement, lead and grow client engagement activities with our top strategic accounts
• Work closely and indirectly oversee team members from shared services (e.g., Strategy, Technology, Analytics, etc.) who will help identify, drive, and implement solutions for our client(s)
• Establish and maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management.
The Focus of the Senior Marketing Analyst includes:
• Establishing working partnerships with primary client leads
• Leading strategic client meetings and quarterly business reviews
• Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
• Driving business by ensuring key program goals are met
• Taking responsibility for strategy, accurate, and timely program execution
• Mentoring and coaching individual team members for successful career growth
• Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
• Establishing and maintaining account profitability
• Understanding, leading and/or managing account development and growth opportunities
• Managing internal financial data and forecasting as required
• Direct experience or strong ancillary knowledge of database marketing, including key understandings of all aspects of direct response marketing and testing
• 3+ years of SQL programming experience preferred
• 5+ years of client services/account management
• 5+ years direct marketing experience preferred
• Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
• Bachelor's degree required. Technology and math backgrounds a plus
• Experience with test planning and use cases
• Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.