Associate Director/Director - Analytics
Germantown, MD /
Analytical Services – Data Science /
DataLab USA™ is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab USA™ has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
The Associate Director/Director of Analytics Will:
· Manage complete life cycle of analytical engagements, including advanced predictive modeling, test design, and program measurement within top strategic accounts
· Ensure timely delivery of data, analytics, and strategic consulting to support client’s marketing objectives
· Establish and maintain a strong partnership with client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables
The Focus Includes:
· Establishing working partnerships with primary client leads
· Leading strategic client meetings and quarterly business reviews
· Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
· Identifying and providing recommendations to continuously refine and improve the marketing program
· Mentoring and coaching individual team members for successful career growth
· Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
· Work with team to develop and maintain complex analytic frameworks that may include 50+ predictive models. Hands on when necessary.
· 7+ years of machine learning and analytics experience
· 7+ years of quantitative marketing experience
· Experience with R, Python, & SQL
· Financial or Insurance industry experience preferred
· Ability to lead team and coordinate across different internal groups
· Ability to present advanced analytical methodology and results to non-technical audiences
· Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
· Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree preferred
· Experience with advanced test design
· Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
DataLab USA™ is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.