Technical Product Manager: Data Solutions
New York, New York /
Datalogue is looking for a Technical Product Manager: Data Solutions to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
This team member will design and build end-to-end data and analytics solutions that drive business value with customers, working closely with our internal team, customers, and partners.
We're a software startup backed by top tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art technologies to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
Our team is in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core product team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
- Develop and bring to market end-to-end, vertical-specific, value-centric solutions based on the core Datalogue product platform
- Personally execute end-to-end on these data and analytics projects, both client-facing and internal—including prioritizing, road mapping, designing, and building out the actual solutions
- Engage directly with customers, both technical and non-technical, to uncover common business objectives and data-driven initiatives, and develop repeatable solutions
- Work closely with core Product team to shape roadmap to enable customer-facing solutions
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure successful rollout of Datalogue solutions
- Act as a data + analytics thought-leader, both with customers and partners, and more broadly with the public
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with third party solutions to drive end-to-end value creation for our customers
What You'll Bring
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of enterprise data management and full stack enterprise data analytics processes
- Proven ability to drive development and rollout of analytics products
- Demonstrated ownership of data and analytics products that drive value with customers
- Strong customer mindset, with the ability to engage directly with customers and deliver a positive customer experience
- Experience identifying, prioritizing, and getting buy-in for customer data opportunities
- Ability to drive execution of large-scale initiatives
- Proven track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills that enable you to distill complex systems, processes, or analyses into easily understandable terms
- Ability to balance long-term strategic planning with tactical analytical needs
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of hardworking people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.