Sales Development Representative (SDR)
New York, New York
Datalogue’s first Sales Development Representative (SDR) will thrive in our dynamic startup environment and have a strong interest jumpstarting a career in enterprise tech sales.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core Sales team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the enterprise data landscape, Datalogue product capabilities, and enterprise sales methodologies
- Be the first point of contact with prospective customers by reaching out through targeted emails and calls
- Work with the Sales team to improve and execute on our predictable lead generation process
- Create targeted customer profiles, accounts, and contacts
- Help put together events that reflect our company values to host our existing and prospective customers
- Find creative ways to capture the attention of prospective customers and engage them to adopt our product and solutions
What You'll Bring
- A strong interest in enterprise tech sales
- Passion for learning
- Excitement at joining a fast-growing tech startup
- Excellent written, communication, and organization skills
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Self-starter, positive attitude
- Resiliency and adaptability—we love candidates who can bounce back after hearing “No” multiple times with no problem!
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals
Openings in New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.