Senior Product Marketer
Datalogue is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together!
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re growing out our core product marketing team for the first time, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with company and product leadership to iterate on product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and generally maximize product/market fit
- Investigate and evangelize product value propositions, with well-researched market, industry, and customer data, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for Datalogue’s platform
- Create a robust portfolio of sales-enablement content that clearly communicates the Datalogue value proposition (thought-leadership pieces, white papers, case studies, blog posts, infographics, etc.)
- Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to create vertical-focused, use-case focused, and account-based marketing materials for key customers
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of B2B product marketing experience, preferably at the enterprise level
- Proven track record of successfully launching products and features to the market
- Strong technical literacy, and an interest in solving hard problems with powerful technology
- Passion for diving into complex concepts and synthesizing into clear, concise value propositions
- Ability to generate compelling content with minimal oversight and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
What you should expect from us
- A dynamic, constantly-evolving work environment, with hard, interesting problems to work on every day
- A supportive team that celebrates diversity and inclusion - we want to be a workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Deep exposure to cutting-edge machine learning and data science
- A fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Broad investment in your personal growth and career goals - we believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from personal coaching and mentorship, to providing a Datalogue book library, to budgets for conferences and events, and more
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals.
Openings in New York City and Montreal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.