New York, New York /
Customer Success /
Datalogue is looking for a Solutions Engineer to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
We're a software startup backed by top tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art technologies to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core Customer Success team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What You'll Do
- Attack and solve data challenges faced by our customers on the daily, from standardizing data across different customer systems to uncovering business value through analytics
- Work directly with our customers to understand pain points, create plans of action to address those pain points, and deliver solutions using the Datalogue platform
- Strategize with customers on how these companies can drive business value using their data
- Deploy our platform on our customer’s infrastructure, getting exposure to a variety of systems and architectures
- Work with the Product team to drive conversations around customer needs and possible future features
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to uncover short term solutions that solve current challenges, then strategize how those needs fit (or don’t fit!) into our core platform
What You'll Bring
- 1+ years’ experience as a Solutions Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Python developer familiar with data structures and systems
- Ability to flex both your customer-facing business skills and technical prowess
- Familiarity with Linux, automation and the networking and security challenges that come with enterprise environments
- Significant exposure to large customer engagements (or an interest in learning about them)
- Ability to collaborate when solving hard problems with internal team members as well as with customers
- Proven ability to distill highly technical concepts into easily understandable language
- Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of hardworking people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals
Datalogue is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.