Datalogue is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us put usable data into the hands of people who make meaningful impacts.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core Engineering team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What you'll do
- Build automation around product deployment on enterprise infrastructure (private cloud, bare-metal and public cloud)
- Solve interesting problems in complex environments (internally and on customer premises) on the daily
- Automate engineering workflows (e.g. releases, tests, deployments on internal infrastructure)
- Build on the top of leading distributed computing infrastructure: Docker and Kubernetes
- Define how we monitor and build infrastructure to ease debugging in a microservice environment (back tracing)
- Develop expertise solving problems with Deep Learning Optimized infrastructure (GPUs)
- Support the engineering team with infrastructure needs (e.g. VM and container deployments for testing, providing access to systems)
- Work on the top of the latest hardware (we have our own DGX-1!)
What you'll bring
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Proficient with Python, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Proficient with Linux environments (zsh, bash)
- Experience working in a dynamic, early stage startup
- Experience building integration test infrastructure
- Networking experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Good communication/writing skills
- Experience working with enterprise environments
- Experience working with Nvidia GPUs
- Experience running JVM in production
What you should expect from us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals
Openings in Montréal, QC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.