Datalogue is looking for a QA Engineer to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core QA team for the first time, and we’d love for you to be part of it!
What You'll Do
- You’ll serve as the last line of defense against bugs being released in our software. You’ll manually test the platform during the release process to minimize the amount of defects, ensuring that our customers continue to use the best possible product we can release.
- You’ll collaborate with the VP of Eng and greater Eng team to improve our quality assurance processes and automations.
- You’ll help create, monitor, and report QA and performance metrics, establishing benchmarks that we can use for customer-facing solutions and tracking metrics progress over time.
- You’ll work closely with Product to report bugs and follow up on bug resolution prioritization.
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer, Quality Engineer, or Testing Engineer.
- Familiarity with QA best practices and writing automated QA tests.
- You’ll be able to use statistics to create accurate test suites.
- You are very curious and love learning new things.
- You are highly attentive and have extraordinary organizational and follow-through skills.
- You are biased towards action—you're perceptive and alert, and when there's a fire you don't hesitate to face it!
What You Should Expect From Us
- A dynamic, constantly-evolving work environment with hard, interesting problems to work on every day.
- A supportive team that celebrates diversity and inclusion - we want to be a workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Deep exposure to cutting-edge machine learning and data science.
- A fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for career advancement.
- Broad investment in your personal growth and career goals - we believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from personal coaching and mentorship, to providing a Datalogue book library, to budgets for conferences and events, and more.
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.