Senior Product Manager
New York, New York
Datalogue is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re now growing out our core product team for the first time, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What You'll Do
- You will partner directly with company founders and Head of Product to define product vision and strategy
- You will interact frequently with users: build empathy, capture feedback, validate priorities, etc
- You will manage product backlog, and build strategic roadmaps to accomplish business goals
- You will create high-level user stories and, when needed, detailed technical specifications
- You will work closely with Engineering and Design teams to iterate through the product development lifecycle
- You will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to help deliver product to market effectively
- You will establish and monitor critical metrics to understand traction against business goals
- You will analyze competitive landscape and craft positioning and pricing strategy
- You will evangelize the product in user-facing meetings, webinars, conferences, etc.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager at a software company
- Familiarity with agile design and development workflows
- Track record of bringing powerful new technology to bear against challenging problems
- Comfort engaging with highly technical end-users
- Ability to dive into big projects and lead them from start to finish
- Readiness to thrive in a dynamic and evolving startup environment
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.