Front-end Engineering Lead
Datalogue is looking for a Frontend Engineering Lead r to help us change the way businesses use data to drive decisions.
We're a software startup backed by top tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art technologies to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re building out our core Engineering team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What you'll do
- Build and architect Datalogue’s front end to scale visualization of enterprise-grade big data sets
- Organize our codebase and build frameworks to maximize developer productivity
- Work with some of the top front-end technologies(like Vue, Vuex and Typescript) to build modern, dynamic applications
- Drive best practices for product quality and user experience
- Define how we monitor and debug UI on-premise infrastructure
- Flex your creativity to figure out new and interesting ways to solve challenging, long-standing problems
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-facing products
- Excitement to share lessons learned and different engineering approaches acquired through your experience
- Ability to embrace a dynamic and evolving startup environment
- You are confident and able to communicate your point of view clearly
- You are pragmatic when it comes to finding solutions to a given problem
- You value respect of others, trust your team, seek feedback, seek new perspectives, and remain professional
- You're able to seamlessly engage in deeply technical discussions
- You enjoy being out of your comfort zone
- You love solving hard problems with critical thinking
What you should expect from us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events.
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.