Senior Account Executive
New York, New York /
Datalogue is looking for a Senior Account Executive to help us put usable data in the hands of people making meaningful impacts.
We're a software startup backed by top-tier investors with offices in NYC and Montreal. We work with state-of-the-art machine learning to tackle some of the biggest challenges in data and analytics. We’re a friendly and hard-working bunch, we love our users, we love what we do, and we really enjoy doing it together.
We’re in the midst of dramatic growth, with our product running in production in Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries. We’re growing out our core Sales team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
What You’ll Do
- Drive new business by prospecting, identifying, qualifying, and developing a strong sales pipeline
- Manage and grow large enterprise accounts
- Forge strong relationships with customers, building champions at all levels of our customer organizations (from C-level to product users)
- Develop a strong understanding of our product to clearly communicate our value proposition
- Learn, help improve, and execute the evolving DTL sales methodology
- Accurately forecast and manage full life cycle enterprise deals
- Coordinate and direct a team of technical experts to drive deals forward
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology
- Proven ability to land and expand enterprise customers
- Ability to clearly communicate with business and technical stakeholders (e.g. synthesize heavily technical information into easily understandable concepts, and translate business drivers into technical initiatives)
- Strong track record of excellence with selling early stage enterprise software
- Excitement at working in a dynamic, early stage company
- Ability to work independently and drive full life cycle enterprise deals, from prospecting to deal close
- The hunger and proven ability to meet and exceed objectives
What You Should Expect From Us
- Dynamic, constantly-evolving work
- Hard problems to work on daily
- A supportive team committed to growing together
- Fast growing organization, with tremendous opportunity for advancement
- Broad investment in your personal career growth and goals. We believe in helping our team members grow however we can, from providing a Datalogue book library to budgets for conferences and events
- A workplace that celebrates diversity and inclusion. At Datalogue, we want to be the workplace where a diverse set of talented people come together to do their best work and grow together!
- Do you love great food? Cooking it and/or eating it? That’s a big part of our company culture, and we have frequent team dinners with delicious home-cooked meals
Openings in New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.