Part-time Senior Marketing Designer (Remote - Wordlwide)
San Francisco /
Part Time - Remote
Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here, and read what students think here.
We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.
This is a fully remote company and we are open to applications worldwide. You don't have to match all of the listed requirements to apply, we're truly looking for people who can grow along with our diverse and global team.
Who Should Apply?
The Sr. Marketing Designer ensures our prospects and students clearly understand our value proposition and leverages compelling narratives to help place our customers at the heart of the Dataquest story. They are responsible for building and maintaining a visual media experience across the buyer's journey.
As a key member of the Marketing team, they will also contribute to building the Dataquest brand, supporting awareness, activation, and acquisition.
- 5+ experience in a B2C Graphic Design/Marketing Design role
- Portfolio with design projects highlighting any work you've done specifically on animations, illustrations, and landing pages.
- Experience with web design and with WordPress
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Working experience with testing tools (e.g. Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, communicate the status of work, and collaborate with team members
- Ability to create documentation and organize a design library
Nice to Haves
- Experience in EdTech or SaaS
- Experience working with data and data visualizations
Some perks of working at Dataquest:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- An annual professional development allowance
- Free Dataquest account for life
- The chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every day
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven team
- The chance to contribute to team direction
- 100% remote with flexible working hours
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible