Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Datawire’s products are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including companies such as Ticketmaster, Microsoft, and NVidia. Demand for our commercial products is snowballing, so the moment has come to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team.
Because our product is beloved and respected in the open source community, there are actually warm and at times, flaming, hot leads that come through. The BDR will work closely with the account executive team in creating a successful sales lifecycle process. With hard work and smart decision-making, there will be opportunities to grow and escalate your career. The role is based in the heart of the Financial District, conveniently located down the street from South Station.
- Reach out to inbound and outbound prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service.
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Datawire.
- Contribute to an evolving sales process that will scale with our growing company.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing to turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive our business forward.
- This role is an early member of a growing sales team. Opportunity for growth is at the core of who we are.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both developers and the C-suite.
- You have experience with lower volume/higher quality outreach. You make every call and email count.
- You have a track record of exceeding your goals - both on and off the dashboard.
- You never stop learning. You are curious and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have 1-2 year experience in sales or business development.