Because our product Ambassador is beloved and respected in the open source community, we mostly have warm leads that have used our product before. We are looking for an account executive who takes a consultative and collaborative approach in connecting with our customers. The account executive will work together with their manager to evolve a successful sales lifecycle process. With hard work and dedication, there will be many opportunities to grow your career.
- Qualify and close new business opportunities at the mid-market to Enterprise level
- Advise Platform teams around the latest technology Datawire offers
- Help coach technical buyers through complex evaluation cycles and navigate internal approval processes
- Contribute to an evolving sales process that will scale with our growing company
- Work closely with Product and Marketing to turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive our business forward
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both developers and the C-suite
- You put the customer first and have experience helping technical users develop solutions to complex problems
- You have experience with complex sales cycles and working with multiple stakeholders
- You are committed to exceeding your goals- both on and off the dashboard
- You love to learn. You are curious and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have experience in a closing role; SaaS or open source a plus
Developers can change the world. Empowered developers can change the world faster.
Datawire empowers developers to own the services they deliver. With service ownership, developers write, deploy, release, and run code all in a self-service manner, enabling them to receive immediate feedback and creating an accelerating loop of experimentation and improvement. Our customers code, test, and ship services at blistering fast rates compared to their competitors.
Built for Kubernetes managed environments, our flagship product, the Ambassador Edge Stack, goes beyond traditional API Gateways and Ingress Controllers with the advanced edge features needed to support developer self-service. The ease of installation, breadth of services, and support for full-cycle development have resulted in thousands of companies adopting Ambassador Edge Stack including Microsoft, PTC, Nvidia, and Ticketmaster. Our leadership team come from the likes of Rapid7, New Relic, SmartBear and Red Hat, to name a few. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Datawire has development locations around the world including Portland, Oregon, Canada, UK, Europe and India.