Strategic Alliances Manager
Datawire's mission is to help organizations, big and small, embrace the cloud-native culture. We believe that cloud-native organizations can better help their customers and improve their businesses. Our products are used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including companies such as Ticketmaster, Microsoft, and NVidia. Demand for our commercial products is snowballing and we are looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager to advocate partnerships with strategic partners including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud.
You will work with our Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to develop co-selling strategies with our partners. You will work directly with the executive team to identify and execute on strategic partnership opportunities that align to overall company business objectives.
The ideal candidate is able to identify new partnership opportunities, network and develop relationships to nurture these opportunities, and drive execution of these partnerships across the entire Datawire organization. Candidates who are fluent in the cloud-native and Kubernetes ecosystem are a strong plus.
- Lead day-to-day relationship and business development activities with strategic partners
- Facilitate cross-functional initiatives within Datawire
- Drive sales enablement and organizational alignment initiatives at each partner
- Drive partnership go-to-market efforts with marketing and sales
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software field sales/alliance/business development
- Strong working knowledge of cloud ecosystem
- Tech-savvy with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a strong results orientation