Frontend - Internship
About Dathena Science
Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on artificial intelligence algorithms. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance and classification platform and is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping companies to comply with regulations. Using cutting edge machine learning technology, Dathena sift through all unstructured data allowing to regain full control on company’s information.
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer for an internship to work with us to improve our technology stack.
- Involved in developing and improving the components and services
- Add new features to the stack
- Test and validate new and existing features using existing frameworks (TDD/BDD)
- Participate in the team's daily standup and sprints retrospectives following Scrum methodology
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of fundamental web technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of ReactJS (or any JS framework such as Angular, VueJS etc.)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (unit testing, E2E testing etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge in data visualisation is a plus (D3.js)
- Location: Singapore R&D Office