Quality Assurance Lead
About Dathena Science
Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on artificial intelligence algorithms. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance and classification platform and is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping companies to comply with regulations. Using cutting edge machine learning technology, Dathena sift through all unstructured data allowing to regain full control on company’s information.
We are looking for an experimented QA Lead to work with us and improve our leading technology in managing the confidentiality of information of our Fortune 500 clients.
- As QA Lead, you will be in charge of building the Quality Assurance team from scratch. Starting from hiring, you will have the chance to structure the department following your past experience and the technical challenges of the Dathena environment.
- Working closely with Product managers, architects and technical leaders, you will become a central point of knowledge regarding the functional aspect and the technical implementation of the platform
- From frontend to web backend and big data processing, you will lead the implementation of QA best practises at all steps of the development
- On the tooling side, you will lead the selection and the implementation of the the necessary testing automation frameworks
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in managing teams in a agile environment
- Experience in testing of large-scale implementations of web and distributed applications
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Automated testing and Performance Testing
- Experience in Test automation framework such as Selenium, SOAP-UI, Jenkins and UFT
- Experience with Test Management tools such as Jira, HP ALM, Test rail, etc.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL Databases and ETL tools is a must (PG, Hbase, Redis)
- Handson in managing CI/CD pipeline
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Strong Initiative, Innovation, Organization, and attention to detail are essential
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetees and Cloud deployment is a big plus
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore (local citizen/PR/DP)