Front End Developer
San Francisco /
If you are an enthusiastic and principled hacker or research scientist with the soul of an entrepreneur looking for a challenging and meaningful life experience and not just a job, please continue reading...
Great, because we are a well-supported and ambitious stealth AI startup building a team of highly motivated and talented people just like you. Working together with our founders, renowned UC Berkeley research scientists, we are innovating AI tools of the future and delivering them to our clients today.
We are looking for a Front-End Software Developer with passion and great communication skills to collaborate with this intense and inspiring team and help us build the future of AI technology.
- Turn AI magic into real products.
- Design robust and reusable front-end components for user interaction with computer vision data.
- Develop testing strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests.
- Work with backend engineers, UX designers and researchers to develop interfaces with our AI technology.
- The courage of dreaming big, pushing hard, and moving fast.
- Bachelor in computer science or related fields.
- 4+ years of front-end software development experience building production-level web apps.
- Experience using modern web technologies including React, Redux, Node.js, WebSocket, and Typescript.
- Knowledge of one or more general-purpose programming languages, such as Python, Java, Go, and Rust.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Proficient in Lisp (including any flavor), Haskell, or OCaml.
- Experience working in a high growth startup.
- Experience in machine learning and/or big data technologies.
- Experience with Three.js, WebGL, OpenGL, or other work building 3D user interfaces.
- Work shoulder by shoulder with world-renowned AI system experts.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- Great hands-on experience from the ground level of a startup.
- Chance to make an impact on the industry.
- Free lunches and the best workmates out there.