Marketing Data Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
- Work with the Marketing team to reporting requests
- Build and maintain Tableau dashboards displaying marketing’s KPIs
- Communicate data findings clearly to stakeholders with a range of technical expertise
- Collaborate with other data analysts cross functionally
- Create audiences for Dave’s social campaigns
- Perform weekly and monthly marketing reports
- 1+ years of relevant experience (internships count!)
- Proficient in SQL and other data-mining languages
- Experience with BI platforms (ie: Tableau, Looker, Mode)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business)
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with R/Python or similar a plus
- Experience working with marketing and customer data a plus
· Premium PPO Medical and Dental, and Vision Insurance plan.
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Generous equity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.