DayBlink Consulting – Management Consulting Staff /
Consultants are trusted to serve as key contributors to significant portions of diverse client engagements while providing leadership and guidance to junior resources.
Founded in 2013 with the goal of approaching consulting in a new and nimble manner, DayBlink was created to stand apart from competitors. We work differently through a hybrid model, which includes consulting, venture capital, and philanthropic service. With this design, we encourage our team to approach problem solving with an entrepreneurial mindset to further enhance the core problem solving and critical thinking found in traditional consulting models.
As a small business, each member of the firm has a hand in fortifying the organization with his or her individual perspective and strengths. Our Consultants are trusted to serve as key contributors to significant portions of diverse client engagements and internal operations. By having exceptional business acumen and leadership qualities, our Consultants are a core part in our success and in growing the business.
We are currently looking to add Consultants to our team who are eager to build on their experience in management consulting with the freedom to unleash entrepreneurial ideas and solutions for our clients.
You are a key contributor who is trusted by leadership to take on significant workstreams on diverse client engagements while providing leadership and guidance to junior resources. Your relevant skills in consulting, exceptional business acumen, and knowledge of industry and functional expertise have propelled your success in creating lasting change for clients. You desire taking a larger role in delivering business strategy, project management, and process improvement by utilizing your personal specialties to add unique perspective and value to client projects.
Here’s what we expect from all our DayBlink Consultants:
- Actively contribute to project teams as a primary member, creating high-quality deliverables
- Regularly and directly interact with DayBlink Clients in a professional and personable manner
- Ensure work activities and deliverables surpass client expectations
- Identify gaps or omissions to support development of compelling and innovative solutions for engagements
- Prepare and present clear, high-quality presentations, reports, and other documents in an engaging and effective manner as required by each project
- Articulate recommendations to senior team members as well as client executives to prompt action from the client
Business and Practice Development
- Establish and maintain your personal brand identity in a particular industry, skill set or knowledge base
- Establish immediate credibility with clients and within the firm while building consensus and achieving goals in a collaborative fashion
- Consistently strive for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
- Identify new skills and experience required by the firm, and contribute to people development efforts in recruitment, training peers, and producing thought leadership and business development resources
- Lead and mentor junior team members while serving as a thought partner to colleagues
- Synthesize lessons from past engagements, emerging technology, processes, strategies, or industry knowledge to contribute to thought leadership
- Support internal practice development through meaningful contributions and deliverables
An ideal candidate will have:
- Commitment to exceptional quality and strict attention to detail
- Comfort with autonomy and a work environment that requires you to hold yourself accountable
- Composure under normal and high-pressure circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver high quality presentations and deliverables with minimal review
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience collaborating effectively in a team environment and building internal and external relationships
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and technical concepts
- Ability to seek innovative and creative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Comfort being a content owner for specified project components while continuing to hone leadership and consulting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office package, specifically Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in G-Suite package, specifically Google Slides and Sheets
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-4 years of management consulting and/or advisory experience
- Proven work ethic and comfort with significant workload
- Ability to travel up to 80% when deemed essential
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Track record of excellence (promoted early, recognized for their achievements, and can provide quality samples of deliverables/projects they created)
Location: Vienna, VA (Metro Washington DC Area)
Competitive Base Salary + Industry Leading Benefits and Bonus
About DayBlink Consulting
DayBlink is a boutique management consulting firm with headquarters in the Washington, DC Metro area. We are a firm of talented and entrepreneurial professionals with experience from varying backgrounds dedicated to solving our clients’ problems in a more effective and strategic manner. DayBlink is an inclusive and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We have been recognized nationally for our company culture, our employee satisfaction, and the quality of our work in publications such as the Vault 50 and Inc. 500.