Junior Sales Manager
Munich, Germany /
Media – Sales /
DAZN Media is the media division of live sports OTT service DAZN. As our new Junior Agency Sales Manager (m/w/d), you serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives.
You will be using your organisation and communication skills effectively but most of all - you will be passionate about sport and delivering the very best service to all stakeholders involved in the sales process.
As Junior Agency Sales Manager (m/f/d) at DACH region you will work closely with all departments within the DAZN Media Universe as well as with external sales partners to maximize advertising revenue. Your responsibilities will include expanding existing partnerships/relationships, especially with media agencies, into broader contracts that support multiple revenue streams. You will lead DAZN's relationships with the largest agency networks and be responsible for the largest advertising brands locally and globally.
This role is based in Munich.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 30 days’ annual leave, annual performance-related bonus, pension contributions up to 3%, Ticket Plus flexible voucher card, a family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for mobile working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Junior Agency Sales Manager (m/f/d), you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and drive business cases for product enhancements to satisfy client’s needs
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all DAZN products (OTT, YouTube, Podcast etc.)
- Ideate and develop custom integrated solutions in response to requests for proposals from potential advertisers
- Generate a high volume of sales-related activity via existing relationships, cold calls, meetings, requests for proposals
- Research and develop market insights and competitor analysis
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of DAZN Group’s advertising products and solutions
- Serve as a trusted consultant with partners consistently bringing them creative, solution-oriented ideas and products to meet their business challenges as well as goals and objectives
- Work closely with your manager as well as other departments to achieve internal revenue goals, expectations, and future forecasts
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- First experience within the media industry, ideally TV/OTT or with Digital/Programmatic ads is a plusand a real passion for sport
- Ideally first experience in working at a media agency or (sports-)video broadcaster
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure - proven ability to generate concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in German and in English
- A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professional follow up
- Proficiency to work under tight deadlines to develop and execute deal elements
- Proactive attitude and know how to drive duties across the finish line
- Capability to thrive in a team-oriented environment with a goal-oriented culture
Even better if you have:
- Proven Excel & reporting skills
- Multi-tasking as second nature - the ability to manage multiple sales simultaneously
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.