Head of Marketing Analytics
Marketing & PR – Marketing
Interested in spearheading marketing analytics for the leading global sport streaming service?
You will implement our strategy and solution deployment to ensure that decision making is insight driven across our marketing organisation. You will play a key strategic role in ensuring that we are measuring, learning and optimising all of our marketing activities.
Managing a team of 10-15 marketing analysts your function will be responsible for collecting rich marketing data to accurately measure our performance, make actionable insights available to stakeholders and build data driven tools to optimise performance. You will coach and develop junior members of your team to ensure that they have an effective combination of technical and soft skills to be successful in their roles.
You will proactively engage and influence key marketing stakeholders across all markets to ensure that our analytical solutions are relevant, value adding and actionable. In particular you will partner closely with our media and CRM functions. You will also work closely with other business functions including Data, Finance and Product on cross-functional initiatives to drive data driven change.
You will provide thought leadership in how we can effectively use data to improve how we communicate and engage our customers or prospects. As part of this you will play an active role in building new data-driven solutions with partners such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and Samsung.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Manage and develop a team of marketing analysts growing their analytical skills and their communication / engagement with stakeholders
- Proactively engage and influence key central and local members of the marketing team ensuring that our analytical solutions are relevant, value adding and actionable.
- Own the marketing data and analytics road-map ensuring we are progressing towards a complete and accurate data model which can be actioned across the function
- Own and evolve our marketing reporting suite ensuring it valuable and actioned across central and local teams
- Provide expertise and thought leadership on measurement and optimisation solutions for the marketing team
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject.
- +8 years’ experience in a marketing analytics or insight leadership roles.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment
- Experience working with a range of digital, media and customer behavioural data to build actionable tools
- A track record of translating complex analysis into actionable insights and working with a range of stakeholders to ensure they value and use these insights
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Successfully developed advanced measurement solutions including test / control measurement, econometrics and attribution modelling
- Worked in a pure play digital subscription business
- Experience using Datorama, Google Analytics, Google Tag Management, Salesforce Marketing Cloud for media and CRM measurement
- Experience working with Tableau / DSS Dataiku as analytics and visualisation tools
- Department: Marketing
- Internal Job Title: Head of Marketing Analytics
- Reports To (title): VP of Marketing Insight & Analytics
- Career Level: CL4
- Country and Location: Hammersmith, UK
- Hours of Work: 37.5 Hours per week
- Line Management Responsibility: Yes
- Benefits include 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), private medical insurance, life Assurance and pension contributions up to 5%.
- And there’s more…… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- *Please Note - some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique live and on-demand sport streaming service which is active in multiple territories around the world.
Our company is also home to some of the world’s most popular sports websites including Goal.com, Sporting News and Spox.com.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and the expertise of the very best talent drawn from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN is leading the charge to give sports fans around the world access to sport anytime, anywhere.
DAZN is available on nearly every connected device including TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and games consoles.
The platform is going through a period of rapid expansion with further new markets to be revealed soon.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com