Head of Marketing Analytics
Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom /
Marketing & PR – Analytics & CRM /
Are you an energetic, commercially minded and an innovative data and analytics leader with a deep passion for sports?
DAZN has established itself as the world’s leading sports platform. We are disrupting the sports broadcasting industry by streaming the most exciting events and original content on the planet to more than 200 countries. We live to serve the sports fan – liberating them from the restrictions of legacy technology and business models – allowing them to enjoy their favourite sports whenever, wherever and however they want. All for one transparent and affordable price. And on a contract that they can cancel any time. This is sport on fans’ terms.
Despite exponential growth over the last few years, we know that we are closer to the beginning than the end of our journey. We have so more much more to improve on to realise our ambition and your role is to ensure that data fuels this. One of DAZN’s core competencies and competitive advantages is the rich data we capture about our users which we use to deliver a more personalised and engaging experience. The Marketing analytics team sits at the centre of this by using analytics and experimentation to inform our marketing, partnerships and distribution activities globally.
The team is made up of 4 analysts building data solutions which are used by stakeholders from our Acquisition Media and Partnerships teams. Together you will build a range of solutions to understand performance including funnel analytics, media measurement, audience targeting, partner measurement, reporting and experimentation. This team forms part of the wider Acquisition, Media and Marketing Analytics function along with Paid Media, MarTech, Organic Media, Affiliates, Performance and Planning functions.
Your leadership will inspire, mentor and grow this talented team of analysts to take our analytics capability to the next level. To do this the team needs to combine the hard skills to accurately extract insights from our extensive data, and the soft skills to ensure these are relevant and actioned across the business. You will play a key strategic role in ensuring that DAZN is measuring, learning and optimising all marketing, media and distribution activities. As a leader in a global organisation, you must have the communication and influencing skills to be able to navigate a large, matrixed, international organisation.
This role will be based in Hammersmith, London. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community including enhanced parental leave, electric vehicle benefit option, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Head of Marketing Analytics, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the marketing and customer journey data and analytics roadmap ensuring we are progressing towards a more complete and accurate data model which drives effectiveness across the full subscriber funnel, and interactions with marketing channels.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts growing their analytical skills and guiding their work to support key workstreams including media measurement within privacy changes across app and web; mapping and reporting of all customer journeys from media and distribution channels to conversion; deep analysis of customer lifetime value and others, all designed to advise and support the efficiency of media investment and distribution partnerships.
- Proactively engage and influence central and local stakeholders ensuring that our analytical solutions are relevant, value adding and actionable
- Own and evolve our marketing reporting suite ensuring it is used and actioned across central and local teams
- Provide expertise and thought leadership on measurement, experimentation and insight solutions
- Play a leading role in the wider DAZN data community to ensure that our requirements are successfully met and we help shape the wider data agenda
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Successfully led analytics functions in fast paced, customer-centric, international businesses, with mature capabilities in both digital marketing and distribution partnerships
- A proven track record of using data to drive performance within a marketing function
- Experience translating complex analysis into actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders
- Experience effectively communicating and managing a range of stakeholders to ensure they value and use data solutions
- Built data solutions with a variety of data sources including web / app analytics, digital media, offline media, customer behaviour.
- Worked with or within a digital-first business
Even better if you have:
- Worked in a digital marketing and/or media businesses
- Successfully developed advanced experimentation and measurement solutions including experimentation design, econometrics and attribution modelling
- Experience using tools including Datorama, Google Analytics, Google Tag Management, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Optimizely
- Experience working with Tableau / Looker as analytics and visualisation tools
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.