Cloud Security Engineer
Hyderabad, India /
Technology – Software Engineering /
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
What’s better than engineering the streaming platform reaching millions of concurrent users globally? Doing it with millions more in mind! DAZN are a leading worldwide sports broadcaster, changing the game.
To enable us manage the risk of such a fast-growing business we are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join our Security Architecture & Engineering function. You will be a key subject matter expert on securing DAZNs cloud environments. You will be exposed to a wide breath of modern technologies where you can always expand your knowledge and improve your skills. You’ll be able to sharpen your security testing techniques in our team’s regular red teaming sessions.
- Working within the Security Architecture & Engineering team you will plan, implement and optimise security controls in the cloud (AWS).
- Integrate security, compliance and monitoring tooling.
- Work with gateways, WAFs, vulnerability scanners, code scanners, compliance scanners, SIEM, and secret management tools.
- Implement tooling in development processes and in CI pipelines, Github Actions.
- Write code to automate processes and utilise IaC to embed compliance in the infrastructure.
- Advise on, implement and maintain AuthN and AuthZ controls and Identity Management.
- Drive your decisions with data and metrics, constantly measure and improve
YOU'LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Hands-on coding experience (Golang, NodeJS, Python, etc).
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code toolsets, especially Terraform.
- Experience with running production systems on AWS.
- Expertise applying security best practices in the cloud.
- Experience with modern software development processes and shifting security left.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly build positive cross functional relationships.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with distributed applications and microservices
- Experience with more than one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with cloud native technologies, containerization and Kubernetes
- Experience with broadcast technologies, OTT content distribution and content protection
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.