Hyderabad, India /
A - Dept HM uses to open req – 61-416 - Technology - Hyderabad /
As a Business Analyst at DAZN, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between the technology teams and the business stakeholders. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for delivering high-quality products and services to our customers. You will be expected to understand the business requirements and translate them into functional requirements that the technology teams can use to develop the product. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and quality assurance to ensure that the products meet the business requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers to identify and define the business requirements for new products and services.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements that can be used by the technology teams.
- Work with developers and quality assurance teams to ensure that the product meets the business requirements and quality standards.
- Conduct market research to understand the competitive landscape and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse data to identify trends and insights that can be used to improve the product.
- Work with the product team to develop user stories and use cases that define how the product will be used.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to help communicate the product vision and requirements to the development team.
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings to ensure that the product is on track to meet the business requirements.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure that the product meets the business requirements and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a business analyst, preferably in a technology environment.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) design principles and practices.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Knowledge of sports and media industry is a plus.
If you are a highly motivated individual who is passionate about technology, sports, and delivering high-quality products to customers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with DAZN.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.