CRM Executive - NFL (Hammersmith or Leeds based)
Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom /
Marketing & PR – Marketing /
Are you a talented junior CRM / marketer with a passion for the NFL? Do you have a passion for both the science (data & decisioning) and art (creating emotional connections) of marketing and CRM? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
DAZN is fast becoming the world’s leading sports platform, streaming the most exciting events on the planet, telling the incredible stories behind the sports and allowing fans to get closer to their favourite teams and stars. We live to serve the sports fan – liberating them from the restrictions of legacy technology– allowing them to enjoy their favourite sports whenever, wherever and however they want.
DAZN has recently established our new Channels business, with the NFL as the first partner (of which we expect there to be many). This capability allows rights holders to access our cutting edge technology and allows our customers to bundle additional content into their existing DAZN subscription, while allowing new customers interested in just one sport to subscribe via DAZN. We are growing at breakneck speed with millions of paying customers across 200 countries. Our next goal is to become the world’s largest sports broadcaster and one of the biggest entertainment services on the planet. We know that growth really starts with keeping our existing customers engaged and retained.
In this role, you will be part of the Global NFL Gamepass DAZN team, reporting to the DAZN Head of CRM for NFL. Your role will be to execute the NFL Gamepass CRM programs Globally at DAZN. CRM programs will cover upsell, cross grade, autorenewal, engagement and winback. You will continuously focus on the testing and learning, leveraging our vast data and insight capabilities to touch our customers in ways that create emotional connections, working in partnership with the dedicated DAZN NFL Gamepass CRM Analyst.
This role will be based in Hammersmith. Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events
As our new CRM Executive you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support the Head of CRM, Gamepass and Snr CRM Manager, Gampeass in the execution of CRM programs that drive our commercial goals (autorenewal, upsell, cross sell, engagement etc) across all touchpoints inc. email, push, in app pop up etc.
- Collaborate with central retention strategy and the Head of CRM and Snr CRM Manager for Gamepass International at DAZN to execute our NFL customer lifecycle strategy.
- Collaborate with CRM opps teams on campaign build CRM campaigns in Optimove and Airship and creative teams for assets delivery.
- Collaborate with the CRM Analyst to define audience segment targeting tactics and initiatives to drive upsell, crossgrades, engagement and retention.
- Ensure the execution of our CRM creative & brand direction in collaboration with the DAZN marketing and NFL marketing team creates emotional connections with our audiences.
- Support the Head of CRM, Snr CRM Manager and wider marketing teams to grow the game internationally through effective CRM and retention programs and tactics, particularly by driving high volumes of acquisition to the free NFL SKU via database growth programs and initiatives (in addition to paid channel subscribers) via competitions, events etc.
- Drive revenue targets through upsell and cross sell through the Gamepass tiers and across the DAZN portfolio.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Some experience in a CRM / marketing role OR a marketing or sports rights management undergraduate degree or masters.
- A passion for the NFL, with a deep understanding of what it means to be a fan, ideally in an international context.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Open-minded, flexible approach and a positive attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change
- A curious mind with an interest in both data driven marketing and brand / creative marketing.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to manage a focussed workload, to tight deadlines.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Sports rights holder, SVOD, OTT, digital or telecommunications industries.
- Optimove / Airship experience
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.